JONEX Global hires
We hire smart and articulate business development professionals who are passionate about sales and building relationships.
We especially focus upon
We especially focus upon the consultative communication skills, character & personality of our team members rather than just experience. Primarily because it is of utmost importance for JONEX Global consultants to be able to articulate a client’s value proposition and then deliver this message to a prospect universe through multiple methods of communication (face to face, phone, email, social media, etc.)
It is equally important for our team members to build exceptional inter-personal business relationships in managing key accounts to sustain the market development efforts beyond the scope of initial engagements. This is our long-term philosophy & commitment to our clients and a key differentiation of JONEX Global.
Our mission is to become the leading integrated business development consultancy in the UK. To do this, we need team members who thrive in a start-up environment, are flexible and open to learning new products, services & industries and aspire to become a respected consultant.
At JONEX Global, work is fun, with scope to experiment, learn, make mistakes, yet in the end, produce results. Our culture is informal and friendly, with the highest regard for each team member. You will get hands-on experience across multiple industries, travel to various countries & cities, and attend diverse industry events & expositions. Not only does this encourage learning for our consultants, this business model also keeps the role ever interesting, engaging, and rewarding.
Please send us your Cover Letter and CV on email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you.
Business Development Consultant –
Here are the Key Responsibilities of a Business Development Consultant -
● Key Account Management -
● Managing assigned key accounts and opening new business opportunities for our clients
● Comprehensive deep dive understanding of client’s business
● In-depth Market & Prospect research
● Engaging prospects via individually crafted consultative emails after thorough prospect research. Follow up with respectable calls!
● Coordinating & leading exploratory calls, video-conference calls, webinars, & on-site workshops
● Helping clients with market intelligence, insights & financial modeling of commercial proposals.
● Representing clients at Exhibitions, Events & Roadshows
● Using social media effectively to grow the clients’ visibility
● Up-keep of all activities on company CRM
● Must be able to meet & exceed realistic monthly KPIs
● Providing Clients with comprehensive monthly reports
● Exceptional Negotiation skills
● Business Development -
● Comprehensive understanding of the JONEX Global business model & differentiators.
● Conducting market research to identify leads.
● Advanced ability to work on & complete Tenders/RFPs/RFQs.
● Completion from start to finish of the entire sales cycle in securing new clients for JONEX Global
● Must be able to meet & exceed realistic KPIs set per month
● CRM maintenance & providing weekly reports.
● Maintenance & submission of all expense reports on time
Who we are looking for?
● Willing to be part of a Start-up journey and help shape our future.
● Pleasing, confident, and an engaging personality comfortable with top executives.
● Is diligent & can work on own initiative with very little supervision
● Proven experience developing new business in prospective clients / existing accounts.
● Exceptionally skilled & articulate in consultative sales & drafting creative content – A storyteller.
● Experience within Airlines & Aviation, Aerospace, Hospitality & Travel, Software, Technology, Internet, Financial Services, and Consulting are highly advantageous. However, other industry experience is also welcome.
● Aware of world current-affairs & cultural differences and can embrace diversity with ease.
● A robust Social media presence with a large diverse network base within multiple industries a plus.
● Advanced level expertise of Microsoft Office 365 suite & CRMs.
● Must be able to travel within the UK & Internationally at short notice and rarely on weekends.
● Preferably based in London or the Northern Home Counties.
● Must hold an UK/EU Driving Licence
● Must be authorized to live & work in the UK