JONEX Global is a strategy consultancy supporting corporations with market entry and expansion in the United States, United Kingdom & European Union. Our operating model comprises of two distinct functional divisions: Research & Strategy (R&S) and Business Development (BD).
Due to demand, we are keen to welcome aboard a Business Development Intern in our BD division.
- Comprehensive understanding of the JONEX Global business model & differentiation.
- Conduct research, generate leads, and reach out to prospect organisations introducing our services.
- Coordinate exploratory calls, videoconferences, & on-line workshops with prospects & steer towards a successful outcome along with peers & analysts.
- Attending Events/Expos/Conferences in Japan representing JONEX Global (physical & virtual).
- Interpretation at Client meetings.
- Translation of business documents and emails.
- Support with third party consultancies, suppliers & vendors.
- Any other services agreed mutually.
Who we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Fluent in Japanese. Business level proficiency in English.
- Confident disposition with flair for Sales, account management, and relationship management.
- Is diligent and comfortable taking initiatives.
- Is comfortable working remotely & can work on minimum supervision.
- Must be authorised to live & work in Japan.